If you still need to get a vaccine you can book via the national booking system or by calling 119. PHD is also asking everyone to take part in regular rapid testing to identify cases early and prevent onward transmission. Get your tests online or from a local pharmacy. For anyone identified as a close contact/has symptoms and who needs a PCR they can access that via here

The Government offers a £500 financial support package for people self-isolating or having to take time off work to look after a child in isolation. To get a support payment, you must live in England and meet all the following criteria:

·   have a unique NHS Test and Trace 8-digit identifier number or have an email from school/college saying you/your child needs to self-isolate

·   you’ve been notified to self-isolate on or after 28 September 2020

·   asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace either because you’ve tested positive for coronavirus or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive

·   be employed or self-employed 

·   are unable to work from home and will lose income as a result 

·   be currently receiving Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-based Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit 

·   make a claim within 28 days of the first day of your self-isolation